Canton Ohio is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, rich in history, full of entertainment for all ages, and boasts some of the most beautiful parks in Northeast Ohio. However, these are just some of the reasons the Compass Relocation loves Canton! The most important reason is the people. As a local moving company, we’ve had the privilege of working for some great home and business owners, and we are always happy to welcome newcomers to our community.
Why You’ll Love Living and Working in Canton, OH
If you’re moving your home or business to Canton, you have a lot to look forward to, and Compass Relocation is excited to welcome you to the community. Why not start by sharing some of our favorite things about the area:
Family Fun Galore!
The Stark County area has a lot to offer for kids of all ages. Whether you’re into dinosaurs, tornadoes, sweets, or educational fun, there’s sure to be something you’ll love getting into. Canton has interactive museums, indoor entertainment complexes, and even horse-drawn canal boats! If you’re new to the area and looking for a great way to break the ice, you might give these places a try:
· Sky Zone Belden Village: What better way to get rid of post-travel jitters than visiting this fun-filled trampoline park?
· Beech Creek Gardens: From hiking trails, hands-on environmental exhibits, to the stunning live butterfly exhibit, this is a great place to get into nature, no matter what your age.
· Baylor Beach Park: If you’re moving to Canton during the summer, visiting this water park and camp grounds is a must!
The Food is Great
Who doesn’t love good food? When moving to Canton, you have an impressive-selection of delectable dining opportunities. Whether you like Asian, Italian, or American style food, you’re sure to find something new and amazing. Some of our favorite eats include:
· Hartville Kitchen: When it comes do fresh home-style cooking, you cannot match the quality and variety found here!
· Gervasi Vineyard: If you’re craving the taste of Tuscany, you’ll have to stop by this beautiful and high-quality restaurant.
· Aladdin’s Eatery: If you’ve never had Lebanese-American food, then this is the place for you. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free meals are great here also!
Business is Booming
Canton is a great place to start a new career or expand in your area of expertise. Business owners here enjoy an ever-growing town that’s economically stable and continuing to rise. In-fact, jobs are expected to grow over 33% over the next 10 years. Some of the best jobs found in Canton, Ohio include nursing and other medical professionals, administrative professionals, manufacturing, and food service industry professionals.
The People are Amazing!
The community vibe cannot be ignored here in Canton. The people here are friendly, diverse, and welcoming of people of all ages and backgrounds. If you’d like to meet new people and learn about Canton’s rich history, you might enjoy attending First Friday, a monthly gathering in the downtown Canton Arts District. Here you can enjoy music, live performances, and a variety of events for the whole family.